CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Congrats Mr & Mrs Sabo!

Laura and Dave's wedding was so beautiful! Both the bride and groom were glowing and everything was just so nice. It was short and sweet and so meaningful. It was most likely (you never know) the last wedding before Ryan leaves and that made it extra special to me because I feel like Ryan and I renew our vows and remember what our marriage is about each time we go to a wedding. Of course our party clashed with their reception time but to me the ceremony is the most special part of a wedding. I know most people thing that is weird but I just think there is something amazing about seeing two people commit their lives to each other. I can't wait to catch up with Laura after her honeymoon now that both of our lives will hopefully be a bit calmer. Congrats Laura and Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment