CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Party Time!

I had so much fun at Costco with mom Thursday night. We filled up two carts with lots of yummy things for all the people who said they are coming to the party. My list is at about 80 right now and not that it's about the numbers, but it means soooo much to know that people care enough to take the time to celebrate with us. This is an exciting time and an emotional time. I have waited to graduate for so long but saying goodbye to the students at my internship and to friends and the program I have known is harder than I had anticipated. We are both happy that Ryan will finally be able to get over to the sandbox where he feels called to serve, but a year is a long time to be a part. We know God will provide in both situations and we are so thankful to be at this point in our lives and to know that things we had waited for (a full time job for me in a career I want, a deployment under his belt, a house, a baby, etc.) are not all that far away.

Today I am finishing up some of the party prep, not that I have that much since some of our friends and family have decided to take over (props to my mom and dad for coordinating all of this). Then we are headed to a friends wedding and then we finally get to see all of the surprises they have cooked up. We are just thrilled to get to see so many of our loved ones today. Here is to praying for safe travels for all and a wonderful time had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment