CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Carter!

If you know anything about us, its that we adore our nephews. Yesterday our youngest nephew turned one and he was such a great party star. He soaked it all in and was so social at his party. Some kids get overwhelmed but not this one. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the party.
His cake was too cool.
He loved having everyone sing happy birthday too him. He was beaming from ear to ear.
Can you tell he got into his cake? Good thing that was just the smash cake.
Tate was not into having his picture taken but I was able to sneak one when he was talking about what he hoped the Easter bunny would bring (a quirt gun, I haven't checked in to see if he actually got it).He was too distracted by the party to get any good pictures of him with people but I was glad this one turned out alright.
I just love the kids funny face pictures. I hope they don't hate me for them later!

It was also my parent's 25th anniversary yesterday which was very exciting but mom was kind of sick so they passed on the party. Glad she was feeling better today for our Easter celebration. More on that in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment