CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Countdowns

I have been dealing with major allergy and migraine issues the past week or so and I finally hit my limit with it yesterday on the way back from class in Richmond and decided to take the day off today. Okay, so maybe my mom had to beg me to take the day off...and maybe it didn't hurt that my supervisor was super sweet and knew I dealt with a lot while feeling terrible last week and told me to take as many days as needed because she was worried about me. I am so blessed to have people in my life who remind me to take care of myself because I am not very good at it and it's hard without Ry here to remind me that I need to not push my luck. So it's off to the doctor for me after my internship tomorrow since they couldn't fit me in before then and hopefully they can figure out why my meds and sprays aren't working.

I think part of why I am sick is that the world is coming at me with some pretty great and some pretty big stuff in the next few weeks. I'm just trying to hang on and get what I need to done while taking it all in. I thought I would share some of my count downs:

2 days: Ryan coming home and dinner with family from PA (including getting to meet my cousins baby!)
3 days: First Big Family Readiness Group (FRG) Meeting
4 days: First time actually doing my part time job with For Children's Sake
16 days: Ryan and my big party which my parents are so sweet to be doing so much prep for
18 days: Last day of classes
21 days: Last day of my internship
23 days: Ryan gets mobilized
28 days: My trip to Spain with Ashley
37 days: My VCU graduation
44 days: My BTSR graduation

I wonder where my new job will fit into this countdown? I found out a friend of Pattie's could use me for babysitting until I find something and she doesn't mind if I watch the nephews too and they all come to my house since Christen is going back to work soon and may need some help during the transition time (Sammy will love that) so at least there is some hope of income until the real thing comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment