CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My parents loved their weekend!

In case you didn't get the updates from facebook, my parents loved their anniversary weekend! I am thrilled that they plan on making time for getaways like that more often and I was happy to offer to help plan future escapes. Here are some of my favorite pictures that they took from their weekend and might I add that I am so proud of them for actually taking pictures like I asked them to (can't wait to have time to make their scrapbook for it).

They started their weekend off at their favorite Chinese restaurant that happens to be right next to the Verizon Center so they didn't have to travel far to the game.
They both loved the game and it was a landmark one at that. The CAPS won and Ovie scored his 50th goal of the season. The team also was awarded the President's Cup at the game. They can't wait for their next game and I could not be more proud as a CAPS lover myself:)
They decided to enjoy their anniversary cake with breakfast in bed a la room service. They look so happy and relaxed in this picture, I love it!
Then it was off to the spa where Dad was massaged by the same person who massages the President and First Lady every other Sunday. They were both in heaven apparently and loved being treated like "royalty."
It was so nice to celebrate as a family on Sunday at one of our favorite restaurants. Thanks Diana and Jason for treating us. I loved hear my parents stories and the peace and happiness on their faces when I picked them up was priceless. I am so glad they enjoyed every minute of it and I hope to plan another surprise weekend for them soon, only on their dime this time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment