CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Almost there!

In some ways it is pretty sad that I spent most of one of Ryan's last weekends home working, doing homework, and running errands, but Ryan put it best when he said that we have a skill for making even the mundane fun when we are together. The truth is that I feel so much better after having a weekend to get everything I need to done. It was so nice to have him here to encourage me and keep me on track. The truth is I had been dreading having to be at work while he was home on Sunday but it was nice to come home to him after he had a day to take care of what he needed to (chores, Army stuff, and video games of course).

Today I have two group presentations and will officially be done with the work for two classes and almost there on two others. I only have one more day of classes after this, hopefully forever. Tomorrow I have the day off and other than lunch with Christen and the boys and my small group, I hope to make huge progress on things I need to do for my internship. I have two more lessons to plan, goodbye folders to put together and cards to write. This all seems so unreal.

We are both really looking forward to seeing some of our friends and family at our party on Saturday night. I have no clue what my parents are up to and why we are kicked out of the house until the party, but it should be exciting none the less. Did I mention that they had an impromptu road trip to Gettysburg to get something for this weekend?!

Back to practicing for the presentations, switching it up by taking the Samster on a well deserved long walk. I hope you all have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment