CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve


Today is the best day of the year in the Deem house. I could hardly sleep last night so I got up at crazy early o clock to just work on fun crafts and to start baking for church tonight and our neighbors. It was nice to watch the sunrise and not just because I have a paper to finish, but because I want to take in the day. So here is a picture of the goody bags we are going to pass out to our neighbors in a few hours. I love my new big shot machine that makes this cool bags and does other amazing stuff like embossing and cutting out pretty shapes.

I know I am a huge nerd but I had to give my favorite new toy of the year a shout out since it has been so fun to use this Christmas. Waiting for my best friend from high school to come decorate cookies with us and then a trip to Sammy's barkery to get food and treats before the Christmas Eve festivities begin (dinner at our favorite Chinese place with my parents, candlelight service at church, then gift opening at my parents). I am very thankful to have my husband here to celebrate this day with and we are praying for those whose loved ones are away serving our country right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment