CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Winter Wonderland

I have been in absolute bliss the past few days. Since my last post we saw the Rockette's with the fam and the snow started falling when we came out of the Verizon Center. Ry had two days off from drill because of it, followed by Monday off work and then he already had leave scheduled for the rest of this week. I cannot remember the last time we had this much time together. I was already in the trenches of school when he got back from his training and I didn't get a fall break so other than Thanksgiving and weekends, which seemed all too full, we hadn't really had a lot of downtime together. So we spent the past few days with computers mostly set aside and playing in the snow and cuddling while watching tv series thanks to Netflix.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past few days:



No comments:

Post a Comment