CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Winter Break's Off to a Great Start

I thoroughly enjoyed the first day of my winter break. I got to spend some one on one time with my youngest nephew and am looking forward to spending some more time with both nephews tomorrow. I had to take Ry to the airport this morning but he comes back late Thursday night and is off Friday and everyday but Monday next week. So excited about some quality time with him!

I love the quality time we get with our families over the holidays and am excited to work on work on some scrapbooks with my family in PA. I am also looking forward to spending some extra time at the elementary school where I intern at because there are a few kids that I am concerned about and I want to try to figure out what is going on. I am hoping to get a few babysitting jobs to help pay for that last tuition payment that is coming up. It's finally time to start working on Laura's wedding invitations too which will be fun. Still working on my list of other fun things to fill the next month with.

In any case, it is just wonderful and strange to be so relaxed and to be able to do fun things without feeling guilty for the first time in months. It is kind of weird to think that this is my last winter break. I plan on making the most of it!

Carter's debut on the blog. He is pretty much always that happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment