CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas in PA

We always spend the weekend after Christmas with my family in PA. It's great to see them all gathered and crazy fun times are usually a given with this crew. Here are some of my moms family in this first picture but we forgot to get some of the rest of the crew in pictures because we were having too much fun.


We got to celebrate my long lost cousins daughter's birthday for the first time. This year we were reunited with my cousin Larry and his family. They are so much fun and this was our first time meeting them in person.


We played Apples to Apples with the crew later the first night and the chicken stood in for my mom at one point. It made sense at the time and added extra humor for a few rounds.


After Ryan came back home to go to work we started sorting through old pictures to make family albums. It was a little overwhelming at first but once we got our system down we were on our roll. It was fantastic walking through memory lane with the girls and then sharing the finished albums with everyone.


This was my first time seeing my cousin since she got pregnant and she is only 6 weeks away from having her baby girl. It was great to have some extra time with Colleen since we haven't had much in recent years. Ryan and I are looking forward to going to see Wicked with she and her husband later this week and to a fun baby shower coming up at some point in the near future;)

No comments:

Post a Comment