CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Years

May your new year be filled with blessing. May you know joy. May you remember to be thankful always. May you know the grace of the Lord always. These are my prayers for you and I this new year.

Ryan and I originally thought we would buy a house and have a baby this year. God had other plans and we are okay with that. Instead we pray for solid preparation and safety as Ryan deploys. We praise God that I survived four years of grad school and am about to walk across two stages in May. We pray that God has a job in store for me and that it will be a good fit. We look forward to making the most of the first 4 months of the new year together and to staying strong the rest while we are apart.

God is good and faithful and we know He will provide in this new year of blessings and challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment