CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Goals

So its a little late for New Years but here are my goals for 2010 since it helps to have some accountability (in no particular order):

1. Lose 30 pounds
2. Graduate from both programs (can't imagine what would stop that from happening)
3. Pay off our credit cards, my student loan, and my car (debt free is the way to be)
4. Find a full time job without compromising what I value in a job and in life
5. Adopt a child through Compassion International
6. Get involved in a small group at church
7. Go on a Spain fun/mission trip with Ashley
8. Make scrapbooks/photo albums of all of our pictures and for the nephews
9. Spend more time with family and friends
10. Hold it together while Ryan is gone

Here is to hoping I meet them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment