CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Ready to party

I can't believe my husband is 25. Last night we had a pre-party family dinner to celebrate Ry and my "brother-in-law" Jason's birthdays. It was so fun and nice to have some quality time with them before the crazy but fantastic party that is happening tomorrow night.

We feel so blessed that so many people are going to join us to celebrate his birthday tomorrow. We invited the family, some friends and some of Ry's co-workers and almost everyone invited is coming (when does that happen?!). We are so excited to have some friends come in from out of town and to fill this place with the people we love. It will be about 35 people so here is to hoping that parking goes smoothly, the food comes together nicely, and that everyone has a blast.

The old school pictures of Ry are already adorning the walls, the shopping is all done, and the baking is about to commence. I am looking forward to trying to make kifles tonight. I hope to make my Grandma proud and my husband happy. Stay tuned for lots of pictures and fun stories from the party house:)

No comments:

Post a Comment