CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Camera phone pictures

A friend recently cleared out his camera phone and I realized I have some great pictures on there that I forget to share so here are some of my recent favorites:
Sammy loves to play soccer at the Deems. He found the last pile of snow to cool off in after running for two hours while we washed and waxed our cars.
Tate is a puzzle making pro. He put this together all by himself.

Carter was so mad I wasn't giving him my phone to play with. I was getting told off in this one so I gave it to him after this.

Sammy's new hair cut. Starting fresh this spring and I think he is loving his new look.
Sammy bugging grammy while she was helping me make invitations. I think this was his attempt to make her stop working on ribbon and pay attention to him.




No comments:

Post a Comment