CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Quick check in


Its been a bit crazy lately between invitation making galore (see the final version of the twins invitation above) and job applications. My two day spring break flew by with lots of appointments but I am very thankful I had time for them and didn't have to cram them in with classes. I am officially done with my new part time gigs application/orientation process and just waiting for the first client. It may still be a few weeks but that may be for the best anyway because for now babysitting and invitation jobs are keeping me plenty busy.

I can't believe I only have 7 weeks left at school and my internship and that Easter is just around the corner. I hope to upload some pictures of some of my recent card projects soon but for now I feel like I am just in survival mode with my head spinning from everything thats going on. Most of it is good stuff but it is definitely going to be a busy spring trying to fit in fun family time before Ryan goes and trying to cram in my school/work stuff while he is in training. On the docket of celebrations for this spring are Carter's first birthday party, Easter, my parents 25th anniversary weekend, Ryan and my big party for my graduations and his send off, my trip to Spain, my two graduations, and then some more intimate family time with Ry when he is home before leaving in June. I should be breathing again come July but I am feeling very blessed to have so many things to celebrate and as much as it will be nice to have a regular pace of a full time job with some volunteer and part time gigs on the side, I am all too aware that I may actually miss this insanity and I am trying to enjoy every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment