CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Anniversary teaser

My parents will be celebrating their 25th Anniversary this April. I am so proud of them for sticking through the ups and the downs and for growing stronger together. These snow days have been great for researching fun things for them to do on their weekend getaway that Ryan and I are planning for them. They said they would prefer a romantic getaway over a party so I plan on making it the best possible getaway to celebrate such a milestone. I can't give away any details but since my mom will read this at some point, I had to tease that things are really coming together:) Less than two months until you get to enjoy all the fun planning I have been doing. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment