CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bird-day cards

I have expanded my card making business for the first time in a while since I usually just do them for friends and family. The twin's mom happened to be talking about looking for invitations for the first birthday and I love her style so this card was modeled after their bedroom theme of pink/green flowers and birds. I just got that bird punch and it could not have worked out better with her order.

Today has been really great at school and I am finally taking my lunch break so I thought I would share this since I am excited about how they turned out. I have been doing so much scheduling stuff today my brain is about to burst. There is a lot of school/internship stuff to fit into the next 10 weeks (I have a love-hate relationship with group projects). I am trying to fit as many meetings as possible in when Ryan is gone since he has two drill weekends a month and a two week Army class in April and we both want to spend as much quality time with each other and friends/family before he heads to his first stretch of training. He will get to come home for two weeks in June before he officially deploys and I am so excited that we will actually get to spend our fourth anniversary together since he was at Army schools for the 1st and 3rd and will probably still be deployed for the 5th (noticing a trend on the odd years?!). I think we are going to keep the get togethers to a minimum when he comes home for that short bit because 14 months is a long time even with an R&R at some point.

Off to go meet with some more students and here's to knocking out some papers tonight. I am hoping for another snow day tomorrow but I know that is probably unlikely. Sure would be nice to have the extra time to fill out the massive pile of paperwork for my new job (but you won't hear me complaining).

No comments:

Post a Comment