CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Not snowver it yet...

Apparently this winter marks the most snow the DC area has had since 1898-99. I just found out that FCPS is closed the rest of the week so I will officially have off over a week since I was off Friday off last week when the snow started. I was a little annoyed that I was not going to have a week for spring break since VCU and FCPS have different spring breaks but this more than makes up for it. I wanted quality time with my love and I've got it:)

I just had to share this picture from Sammy right before I started my Wii fit work out. This is not posed and probably one of his funniest to date. I've got so much unused energy I think I'll do at least one more wii workout tonight if not a Jillian Michaels workout DVD with Ry.

No comments:

Post a Comment